Friday, 18 March 2016

Fabulous Friday - Gift Box

Happy Friday everyone.  Wow, these weeks sure are going by quickly.

The girls and I went to see the movie Zootopia earlier in the week, it was such a fabulous movie, great for the young and old LOL!

Anyways, we are continuing with our Spring Colours theme for our Polkadoodles challenge.

Earlier in the week I did a tutorial for my gift box that I am sharing with you today.  You can find it HERE.

My box is decorated using the wonderful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection.


All the edges of all my layers have been inked up.


I added some foam tape the picture layer and flowers to add some dimension to the card.


By adding layers to all the panels, you also add extra strength to the gift box.  I added a little brad that is perfect for the front of the drawer.


A perfect gift for a friend, who can then send out the little cards inside. 



So, why not go along and enter our Spring Colours Challenge.  You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 25th March to enter.

I am entering this creation in the following challenges.

Creative Knockouts - Challenge #133: Spring is on the Way (closes 23 Mar)

Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge - Challenge #92: Spring Colours or Easter (closes 15 Apr)

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Challenge #128: Anything Goes (twist Spring is in the Air)(closes 21 Mar)

Crafty Girlz - March Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 14 Apr)

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Challenge #269: Anything Goes (closes 22 Mar)

Creative Fingers Challenges - Challenge #105: Anything Goes (closes 30 Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

29 comments:

  1. Wow this is just beautiful Karon. Love it. Beautiful designer paper. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Karon!
    Totally AMAZING project my friend!!
    Happy Friday! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so SWEET! Love the plaid and gray polka combo and the little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful Karon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is magnificent - what a fabulous box - so pretty too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! What an amazing gift set this is!! I love the image you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Such a beautiful gift set!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous gift. I love the papers and the adorable image you used. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful container! This set is a winner and definitely on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing your wonderfully inspiring creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous project, Karon. I love the colours you have used together. Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great make as always hun.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 128 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, and a lovely gift idea. Thanks for the tutorial :)
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, Karon. I love the little drawer pull.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic coloring...gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea and a fab project x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loVe your sweet box. Thanks for sharing.
    So glad you had a fun Spring break with your girls. {mine is this week}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this box and your tutorial is great. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous box to package your lovely cards - awesome work Karon, hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW FACTOR!!! I absolutely adore this box, cards, image, flowers. Inspiring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Spring is on its Way Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love these types of boxes. I've made a few for Halloween before. Love the paper and image on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely adore this Karon such a cute, yet inexpensive gift idea

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness this is stunning.
    And adding cards as well…extra special bonus.
    I love these girl images, adorable

    ReplyDelete
  24. This would make an awesome gift and display too. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...