Thursday, 31 March 2016

Hello Thursday - Lavender Tea Gift Set pt 3

Another week nearly over and done with.

Andy and Shannon are off on a road trip tomorrow.  Off for an Open Day at the college that Shannon will be attending in September.  It's a 5 1/2 hr journey so they are heading out tomorrow and staying overnight, ready for the Saturday morning visit.  Shannon is really excited :-)

Anyways, here are the final two cards of the gift set, using Lavender Tea.  Once again a friendly postable card and a dimensional card.


I adore these flowers, they are so easy to layer and add dimension.  


I love using foam tape to add dimension, even using the tiniest flowers to layer too :-)


I use my Silhouette Cameo to trace and cut all the pieces.  Evening using the fill option to fill the backing papers, so that all my layers are ready to go.


For the inside. Layering panels and inking the edges.


So pretty and elegant.


Come back tomorrow and I hope to have the gift box done for you.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. Another gloriously beautiful make xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...your cards are as pretty on the inside as out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I will use your silhouette tutorial as soon as I get mine set up! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - the colors on these sets of cards are so fantastic. This card in particular is very vibrate and those flowers almost jump off the card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! I love, love the colors!! So beautiful!! I love that you make a flat one and a dimensional one!! They are both fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful card! I'm sure your hubby and daughter are enjoying their trip. How exciting...getting ready for college!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each day they get prettier and prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! LOVE those flowers lots of dimension! Hope your daughter enjoys her trip!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Karon, these are stunning! The colors are breathtakingly beautiful, as is the entire design. The sentiment is completely magical. I love these so much. Thank you for inspiring us!

    I am thankful to be visiting you (and crafting again)! I once again had to step away from crafting and commenting for a couple of weeks to care for some health and family situations. I dislike being behind like this and will be playing more catch up throughout the weekend. Thank you for your patient love during this tough year.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are gorgeous too. This color combo is just fantastic. Your layering is always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!! Love the pretty color palette!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beauty! The colors are amazing and your layers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful stunning card.
    Love those butterflies

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...