Tuesday, 29 March 2016

'Tis Tuesday - Lavender Tea Gift Set pt 1

Happy Tuesday.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.

I am going to be sharing 3 sets of two cards, of the next few days and then a gift box on Friday for the whole set.

I have used one of the wonderful new releases, Lavender Tea.

For this first set of 2, I have made one completely flat card (on the left) and one dimensional card.


For the flat card, I just merged all the pieces together printed and cut them out. For the second card, I added dimension by adding foam tape to the layers.


As always, I inked all the edges of all the layers.  Adding more dimension by adding layers to the flowers.


For the butterfly, I added a smaller butterfly to the larger to give it a real life look.  Added some little gold antennae and just secured it to the card at the body.


For the inside, I used one of the frame tags from the collection as my message panel and added a small butterfly.  For the flat version, I did the same but merged all the layers so that it was one piece of card.


I love them both, the flat would be good for posting and the dimensional card for giving locally :-)


I love these butterflies, they are so detailed.

Come back tomorrow for the next set of 2 :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Challenge #356: Wings (closes 1 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

15 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and I love both equally too! I love the little details on the butterfly I had to look at it twice. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just Beautiful!! love the pretty butterflies!!
    Stunning job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are stunning, Karon!! I love the colors and the gorgeous butterflies!! Absolutely amazing cards my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly stunning Karon! I simply love the purple/Blue/Green color combo and that butterfly... OMGOSH BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karon you cards are just beautiful and elegant. Love the pretty colour combination and flowers. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous! Those colors are so pretty. Fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation with that gorgeous Butterfly Karon and just perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are so pretty but the layered butterfly does it for me (lol) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous and WOW your butterfly is stunning. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dimensional card really does have that wow factor, but both are extremely pretty. What a lovely job you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, lovely blue colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Your butterfly is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...