Wednesday, 30 March 2016

What's new Wednesday - Lavender Tea Gift Set pt 2

Happy Hump Day :-)

I have the second two cards for you today.

Once again, one flattie and one fatty LOL!


The colour palette in this Lavender Tea collection is so elegant.


I love this teapot.  There's even a template in the collection to make a little teapot gift box; hmmm something else to get done :-)



Once again I layered up with foam tape, adding dimension to the flowers too :-)


I love the tags and frames in this collection, those frames make the perfect message panels too.


Inked all the edges of all the layers - I hate seeing white edges to the papers - how about you?


That's it for today, see ya tomorrow.  Oh and stay tuned there maybe news of another Polkadoodles new release!

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafting by Designs - April Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 25 Apr)

Creative Moments - Challenge #90: Anything Goes (closes 11 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my..... sigh...do you EVER make a dodgy card? These are stunning too and I love the way you decorate every card inside. Beautiful work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stop showing such gorgeousness...I didn't get a chance to play with Winnie yet and now I WANT this collection!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and gorgeous cards. Loving the teacup and butterflies.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! I love the teapot and the flowers!! The colors are so beautiful!! Love both the flattie and fatty versions :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea to compare the two, however I'm drawn to the layered version because of the gorgeous layered flowers. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers on the pretty teapot are just gorgeous!!Love the fun layers and pretty butterfly!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely. I just love the teapot and the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those butterflies are so very realistic! Another set of fantastic cards, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love those flowers and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! Those colors are beautiful and the flowers just POP off the card! LOVE them both!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...