Friday, 1 April 2016

Fabulous Friday - The Gift Box

Happy Friday everyone.

And yep I know it's April Fools Day, but I have no fool for you :-)  I hope you don't get too many fools played on you today.

Andy and Shannon leave this morning.  I will be worried until they let me know they have reached their destination.  Off to Northern College for their Open Day, to check it all out.  Ready for going in September and starting her new adventure as a student Veterinary Technician :-)

Anyways, back to today's post.  Throughout this week I have been showing you sets of two cards, to make a total set of six.  Of course, I had to make a gift box for them and HERE is the link to the tutorial on my blog for this box.


Using the same papers as the cards, with a base of ivory coloured card stock.


I have inked all the edges of all the layers, I think it makes them pop and finishes off those edges.


I really love the detail on these butterflies.


I love the colour combo, never used green and purple before.  All six cards and envelopes fit nicely in the box.


There you have it, another finished set of cards.

Now, this weekend we are having a launch party over on Facebook for a new Polkadoodles release. Just as I fall in love with one collection, Nikky pulls out all the stops and I fall for another one.

So why not join us over the weekend.  Polkadoodles Crafting Page on Facebook, the Design team will have lots to share :-)

Thanks for stopping by today, see ya tomorrow ;-)

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. This box is so pretty. What a beautiful gift set. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - that will be such an awesome gift! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finale to the last couple of posts. The box certainly makes it all a wonderful gift. Stunning.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the tutorial!! Stunning!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning gift set this is, Karon!! I just love the papers and colors!! The box is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Safe travels to Andy and Shannon!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really like this set, simply gorgeous Karon... I can't stop starring at it up close....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Karon what a stunning set!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect package for your beautiful card set. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Karon, this is sensational... not only is the card set stunning, but so too is the gift box. The detailing is so pretty and I love the color palette. The butterfly indeed is majestic. :o) Gorgeous work, as always!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! The box looks just as amazing as those fabulous cards! Beautiful gift set!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my..this is gorgeous! I love the blues and purples you've used and those flowers and butterflies are amazing. This is truly spectacular in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Karon, thanks for the link...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic gift. You must be very pleased with how the entire set turned out. Fantastic, karon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This box and the cards are just fabulous! I had no fooling done to me and I fooled no one. Guess I'm getting old. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...