Friday, 15 April 2016

Fabulous Friday - What's the Buzzzzz :-)

Hi everyone.  Hope you have had a wonderful week.

I am way behind in visiting you all, but hope, once again, to catch up over the next few days. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Anyways, it is inspiration week and week 2 of our latest Polkadoodles Challenge - Floral Frenzy.  So, we would like to see flowers on your creation.

I couldn't resist using the wonderful Winnie Fruit Punch collection for my card today.


I layered up and shaped all the flowers, and then added some Flourish with a Bling pearl dots.  Everything is cut using my Silhouette Cameo :-)


For the inside using the same papers, the frame turned horizontal and adding one of the cutest bees ever!


Peaches and creams for my colour palette - Spring seems to be finally on it's way here in this part of Canada, and I did actually see a bee the other day!


I inked all the edges of all my layers.  Aren't the bees adorable.


So, add flowers to creations and why not go along an enter our latest challenge - Floral Frenzy.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #273: Anything Goes (closes 19 Apr)

Sweet Stamps - April Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 11 May)

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 18 Apr)

Cut it Up - Challenge #94: Spring Flowers (closes 27 Apr)

Creative Corner Challenges - Challenge: Spring Flowers (closes 21 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

25 comments:

  1. Awww.....so cute! LOVE the bees!
    Glad you are having lovely spring weather...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Karon!! I love the beautiful flowers and the adorable bees!! Those faces are too cute!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creation love those flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! I absolutely adore teh pretty flowers and super cute bees
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is simply stunning. Those flowers are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Karon, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah...this is just darling! The colors are so perfect for this time of year and those little bees are the cutest! Your 3D flowers are the perfect finishing touch for this sweet, sweet card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is really bee-tiful... love the happy bees and those blooms are gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant creation, love this image and gorgeous colours chosen. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. I love the papers and patterns. Cutest ever bees. Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and happy looking card. Thanks for entering it into our challenge. Greetings, Veerle DT-Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Knock out flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Flowers challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Karon. I love those adorable bees and your gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super beautiful, Karon. I love that collection and I'm enjoying seeing so many creations on the FB group.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The inking on the edges add such dimension here. Those bees are stinkin' cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGOSH.... your card is sooo PRETTY! LOVE those flowers and the sweet bee over them... really cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so fabulous, I love those little bees - so cute!!
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those bees are so cute!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another adorable card and yes, those bees are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful inside and out. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable Karon I just love your attention to detail x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...