Monday, 4 April 2016

Made it Monday, nope ;-)

Happy Monday everyone.  Did you have a good weekend?

We are still in party mode over at the Polkadoodles Crafting Facebook page.  Have you been over to check out the Design teams inspiration.  We are all loving the latest new release ....



I actually made this card on Saturday, but hey it took me till today to share it with you LOL!


I have used some elements from Design sheet #7, for this card.  Couldn't resist using that framed element and sticking the lovely pre-coloured digi behind it.


For the inside, using the same papers as the front.  Sorry, seemed to have gone a bit lopsy on the banner.  


I have inked all the edges of all the layers.  Also adding some foam tape to the frame layer and some of the other embellishments.


Loving the attention to detail of all of Nikky's drawings, these butterflies are sublime :-)


So, why not pop along and say hello to everyone on the Facebook page.  Come join in the fun.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Craft Your Passions Challenges - Challenge #306: Always Anything Goes (closes 10 Apr)

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #106: Always Anything Goes (closes 10 Apr)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #31: Anything Goes (closes 16 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

14 comments:

  1. What a cutie! love the cherries and indeed that butterfly is pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous, Karon!! I love the garden scene!! The butterfly is fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! Yet another stunning card - I need to find another phrase other than LOVE THIS! But I really do love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love this so 'cherry' much! The garden is spectacular and I love the pretty colors. Gorgeous in every way, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card and image!!
    Makes me believe that summer is going to be coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is adorable! What a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So PRETTY! LOVE the garden scene with those cherries.... Beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card inside and out.Just love all the dimension and layering.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the detail of this card. Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tracy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card!!Love the pretty details!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. arggghhh a very super cute card.. love your superb colouring and design.. *love the inside too* :D Thank you for joining our 31st challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw..

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  12. The apple tree makes a perfect frame for your lovely darling. Another adorable card, Karon. Sorry I'm so far behind commenting - got the nasty flu that was going around and it's taking me a bit to catch up on my hobbies. Looking at them all right now!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...