Saturday, 16 April 2016

Simply Saturday - Happy Everything Day :-)

Hi everyone.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

We are off out to see the new Jungle Book movie today, actually find myself looking forward to it :-)

What are you all up to?  Spring has finally sprung (shhhh!) and the birds are chirping in the garden.

I have another card for you today from the wonderful Polkadoodles Winnie Fruit Punch collection.

I have been enjoying using this collection so much and love making the little flowers. The smallest flower in her hair is just 1/4 ".   I have started designing my whole card in the Silhouette Design program.  Then all I have to do, is print it and cut it with my Cameo.

Here is what my screen shot looked like after I finished designing it. (If you click on the photo it will appear bigger.)


Once I have finished designing, I then separate the pieces, print and then cut them all and then reassemble to make my card :-)

Here you go :-)


I have inked all the edges of all my papers, including the flowers.


For the inside message panel, I used the same tag as the front, just re-sized and the wording removed.


I love the pop of teal on this card and the orange of the flowers.


And who doesn't love shoes & bags LOL!


That's it for today.  Off to the cinema soon.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Girlz Challenges - April Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 14 May)

Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge #129: Anything Goes (closes 23 Apr)

Through the Purple Haze Challenges - Challenge #99: Layers (closes 19 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty and girly... love it... Great designing and the teal/orange combo goes together so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Karon!! I love the colors and the design!! The image is so sweet!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just brilliant!! Every girl's dream!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! ANd you are right, the pop of turquoise and the little orange flowers are the perfect touch! You have a such a good eye for color Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So envious of your used of the Silhouette Design programme. I'm soooo technophobic I'm struggling with Pinterest at the moment - lol!!! This is such a pretty card and I love that little touch of teal on there. Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for entering the TTPH (Layers) Challenge, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so charming with the splash of pink in her hair! My daughter Katie went to prom last night so the whole shopping experience has been ours for the past two weeks. I should have made her a card like this :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, love the image and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    i
    I have some blog candy on my blog, you are very welcome to join in.

    http:cardsmadebymarlene@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how PRETTY Karon! LOVE your card with those beautiful colors! I hope you enjoyed the movie! :)


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Karon. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. I just love the colors. The inside is as pretty as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card!! Love the pretty colors, flowers and images.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karon, this is absolutely darling! How I adore these images and I am eager to color up one someday. Your design is so pretty and the colors are stunning. Beautifully done! Have a lovely day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! How was the movie. I don't think I could get hubby to go see it so guess I'll wait to watch it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you enjoyed your movie :)
    Your card is so cute…so neat to see how you design them.
    Too advanced for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to see how you design too...really cool, Too advanced for me to. I would love to be able to do it! Really pretty card, love the sweet image. Jungle Book was a favorite movie of mine when I was young...I'm looking forward to seeing it too! Enjoy your week Karon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and once I eventually get my silhouette up and running I shall be using all you tutes and hints and tips as they are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh the cuteness! She is absolutely adorable and the layout of your card is wonderful. I love that sentiment and pretty embellishments - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...