Sunday, 3 April 2016

So, Sunday it is :-)

Hi everyone.

Andy and Shannon made it safely back from their road trip to see Shannon's college and attend their Open Day.  Shannon is even more enthused and excited now that she has seen where she will be studying.

Anyways, we are still celebrating the new release launch, over on Polkadoodles Crafting Facebook page, of the wonderful Winnie Fruit Punch collection.



I decided to have a go at another type of Easel card today, this is a Double Twisted Easel card.  I followed this wonderful tutorial by Dina over at Splitcoast Stampers.

For my card I used elements from one of the Design sheets in the collection (#6).


I inked all of the edges of all the layers.  


Using foam tape to add some dimension, and to raise the sentiment panel to keep the easels in position.


I even added some bling to the flowers.  And made some teeny tiny flowers, from the collection, to add to the base and in the girls hair :-)


Loving the colour palette for this collection, another stunner!


Why don't you pop along to Facebook and join in the fun.  You can also see lot's more inspiration from the Design team, whilst your there :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge #160: Pastel Colours (closes 7 Apr)

Crafty Calendar Challenges - April Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 28 Apr)

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - April Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 30 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

9 comments:

  1. This is so creative, Karon!! I love the double twisted easel!! How fun!! The images are so beautiful!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic card, Karon. I, too, love the color palette on this one. Can't wait to see what else you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a double twisted easel card ….soooooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute cards! Glad Shannon's trip was successful and she is excited for higher education! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your Double Twist Easel Cards! They're always so COOL! Fabulous design and images!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is just Darling!! Absolutely AMAZING!!
    Love it!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! I love images and papers!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the double easel shape.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...