Friday, 20 May 2016

Fabulous Friday - Birthday Celebrations and Prom :-)

Happy Friday everyone!!

It is Shannon's Prom Day today!  We have lot's to do today.  Pick up Shannon's corsage, have her hair done, have makeup done and then we are off to the prom for 4.30pm, for pre-prom photo's etc.  She will be out till midnight and just like Cinderella will be coming back from the ball :-)

She is so excited and I will post some photo's soon as I can :-)

Anyways, onto today's post.  Polkadoodles is celebrating 7 years in business this month and we are still having fun over at the Polkadoodles Facebook page, so why not pop along and say Hi :-)

We are also starting a new challenge and our theme for this fortnight is Birthday Celebrations :-)

I decided to use a pre-coloured image from the wonderful Winnie Fruit Punch Collection, to top my easel card for today.  You can also purchase her as a single black and white digi for you to colour up yourself, Winnie Wishes.


Everything for my card is from this fabulous collection.  I have inked all the edges of all the layers.


I couldn't resist layering up those beautiful flowers.


I love these butterflies and have been having fun using some wire and seed beads that I have had in my stash forever!


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Craft Rocket Challenges - Challenge #15: Flower Power (closes 24 May)

Sisters of Craft - May Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 31 May)

Simply Papercraft - Challenge #29: Anything Goes (closes 2 June)

That's it from me today, let the celebrations begin here :-)

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Happy crafting.

21 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Karon and I love an easel card so this ticks all the boxes. I am so envious of your Prom excitement, having two boys I missed all the girlie stuff. I do have a rather nice picture of Declan, our eldest, in a dinner suit but Connor, the youngest, and his mates were rebels and boycotted theirs, so I don't have a picture of him at all!! I hope she has a memorable night and look forward to seeing the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I loVe your sweet butterfly. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm so excited for Shannon. This is a special time for both of you. Enjoy it and make lots of wonderful memories.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prom, how exciting!! love prom photos, seeing all the teens in formal wear!
    adorable card Karon, pretty easel design (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting Prom night. They sure do grow yo fast. Your card is just too cute Love the image.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I love the butterfly! Hope your daughter enjoyed the Prom! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the sweet image!! The flowers are gorgeous!! What a beautiful card!! I hope Shannon has an amazing time at the prom!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design Karon! LOVe your card! I hope Shannon has a BLAST at the Prom - Look forward to seeing the pictures! Have a fabulous weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Karon. I like the design and the sweet image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look forward to seeing the prom photos..how exciting! Really pretty card Karon. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful. I just love Polkadoodles color palettes. Wish Shannon a wonderful prom from me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Shannon had a wonderful time on her prom. I would love for you to share pictures.Such a beautiful card. I absolutely adore the sweet images.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope Shannon had a wonderful time last night, dancing the night away. Such a special time of her life.

    Your card is lovely, but we can't hardly wait to see your beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet image and a gorgeously design easel card.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful, Karon! The image warms my heart and the card design is just gorgeous. Wonderfully done, as always. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card and a busy, busy fun day! Hope the prom went well. Saw photos on Facebook. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card – the embellishments you have used are perfect! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usualy I'm meeting myself coming back I just wanted to say how fabulous your easel card is. I adore the whole thing x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft and we hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...