Friday, 27 May 2016

Fabulous Friday - Birthday Celebrations continue :-)

Happy Friday everyone. Wow, nearly at the end of May!

Polkadoodles 7th Birthday celebrations are still going strong.  Today I am sharing a scratched/mashed image off one of my teamies.  Don't know who did this one yet, but I will edit the post as soon as I find out.

It was Monica and you can find her creation on her blog HERE, there may be a surprise waiting for you ;-)

Why not pop along to our Polkadoodles Facebook page and join in the fun. We are also nearly at 3000 members so there will be more celebrations once we reach that goal, only 6 away!

So here is the image that my teamie mashed up, and it is coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils.


After I coloured the image I then scanned the coloured image into my computer.

From there, I imported the image into Silhouette Design Studio, where I separated the sun (I wanted it a little higher) and then cut out several layers.


I coloured my image sort of washed out, because the pre-coloured background scene is a water-colour effect, the scene is from the wonderful Rose Budd Collection.  


For the inside I used the background scene and just the sun from the digi image :-)


I couldn't resist using the Polkadoodles Ivy Cutfile to add some detail to the frame. 


I love these pre-coloured backgrounds :-)


As soon as I find out who did the image I will put a link to her blog (see the top of this post), as she will have a little surprise for you.  Or you could pop along to the Polkadoodles Facebook page and beat me to it LOL!

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Catz - Challenge #327: Get Ready for Summer (closes 2 June)

Creative Knockouts - Challenge #143: Anything Goes (closes 1 June)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #279: Anything Goes (closes 31 May)

Creative Moments - Challenge #94: Anything Goes (closes 6 June)

Have a great day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. Karon, this is absolutely beautiful!!!! Love the vine and the card shape is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning, Karon!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! I love the scene you've created!! The dimension is so fabulous!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all of that is amazing! The dimension is so great! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card!! Awesome coloring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the image and the way you colored it.
    Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's FANTASTIC Karon! LOVE the sweet image and all the layers - The vines was a wonderful touch! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Really gorgeous 3D design. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the dimension, Karon! Great job!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! That background sets your scene perfectly and is used here in a creative way. Not her great birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sweet card just makes me smile! What a darling little scene you've created. The dimension on this is wonderful and the sentiment is the sweetest ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You created the sweetest scene - love how the background is recessed - looks very cool! Have a lovely week, Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! LOVE the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazingly adorable card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this time. Good luck and hope you will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card. Your colouring is awesome as always. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...