Friday, 13 May 2016

Fabulous Friday - Things with Wings

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been about much lately, we are having some issues family wise that need to be attended to first and foremost, and unfortunately my blog has been a little neglected, along with my craft room.

Won't go into details but suffice it to say, things will get back to normal eventually :-)

Prom for Shannon is just a week away - yikes where did that time go!

I hope you have all had a wonderful week.

This week is inspiration week at Polkadoodles, for our Things with Wings challenge.  I had almost forgotten it was hubby's birthday this weekend, so I made a very quick card!

Delving through the Twiggy & Toots folder in the drawer (I always print off papers and extras, more than I need) I found a great topper, sentiment tickets and some fab papers.


Perfect pre-coloured topper, lots of layers and inking.


For the inside the same layers and a message panel with a little stamped owl in the corner.


I used this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday for my design, it worked perfectly.


And there you have it quick card made, ready for this weekend. Phew!


I hope you will all come along and enter our latest challenge, Things with Wings.  Also stay tuned as Polkadoodles is turning 7 this month and we are going to be having some Birthday fun :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Mojo Monday #447  (closes 15 May)

The Cutie Pie Challenge - Challenge #99: Escape to the Country (closes 6 June)

Crafty Calendar Challenges - May Challenge: Things with Wings (closes 28 May)

Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge - Challenge #277: Anything Goes (closes 17 May)

Thanks for constantly supporting my blog and really do appreciate each and everyone of you xx

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

32 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your having troubles at home - Hoping and Praying everything will be okay for you & your family! I'm sure your daughter is super excited about Prom coming up - I'm sure she'll look amazing in her dress - Your card looks AWESOME Karon! LOVE the cool design & Image - those ticket tags look fabulous! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karon~ hope all is well and life turns out positive for everyone. Love your owl card and the design of it. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Karon, love your awesome creations always. Hope all turns out ok at home...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the precolored owl image!! Absolutely darling!!
    Totally cute card my friend!
    Sending my prayers & hugs
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope and pray things improve soon. Beautiful card, as always.
    Love and hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Karon! Such a precious owl and your card layers are lovely. I'm sorry for the situations within your family, my friend. Sending lots of love and prayers your way. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Karon!! I love the design and the adorable owl!! The layers are fabulous!! I'm sorry to hear about your family issues. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Karon and the tickets look fab.
    Thinking of you.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Happy birthday to your hubby. Hope things quiet soon in your life. You need some stress free crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hate when life gets in the way of my crafty time - but, unfortunately it does happen at times. I hope things settle down for you soon and that all is well.

    Your card is fabulous! Those layers are wonderful and the prints are so much fun. And, that owl? Well, he is all kinds of amazing! Love the eyes and the coffee cup (not to mention that yummy cupcake).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card. I hope you get things sorted out soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - sorry to hear of your troubles, hope all settles soon.
    Love the card you've made - that is one cute owl! Love all the layers - I could eat that cupcake!
    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is such a cool card. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I love that image and the smile paper is fab.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear of your family issues. Things like that do tend to put crafting and blogging on the back burner. Glad it will all work out for you. Love this card! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the layers and the tickets! Such great details! I too have been MIA, family first! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pre- coloured images Karon....fabulous card! Hope to see you back soon, Take Care. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow - what fabulous work! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute hope every thing family wise works out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card,glad you could join us for MoJo MOnday

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun birthday card! Love how the outside and inside match. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another awesome card!!!
    I like how you raised the middle of the tags :)
    Hope Andy had a Hoot of a birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Karon family MUST come first. We will all be here when you get back. Hope all works out for you and your family. Love your beautiful card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your owl, Karon. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun card! LOVE your layering!

    Hope your family issues get resolved soon. Take care...big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey family always comes first. Take care of yourself.
    Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card..Thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fab card, love that cute owl, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...