Sunday, 22 May 2016

So Sunday it is - Prom Pictures :-)

Hi everyone,  Happy Sunday.

I do hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I have some pictures to share of Shannon for her Prom Day, which was Friday past.

This is a picture of her before we had headed off to the hairdressers and makeup guru :-)


Now Shannon has never really worn makeup (follows her Mum), so she was hoping that it wouldn't be too much.  I think Yvonne (makeup guru) did an amazing job!  Shannon was so pleased she is going to have it done again for Graduation Day. 


Our Hairstylist Karen (yep another Karen), did a beautiful job of her hair!


I hadn't realised how long Shannon's hair had got.


Just before departure to Prom.


We couldn't have asked for a better day 24c (75f) and not a cloud in the sky.


Sitting at the venue, waiting for her friends to arrive.  My beautiful daughter all grown up!


She had a most wonderful day/evening.  I am so proud of her and who she has become.

Next stop is Graduation on the 30 June.  Not long now!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

I will have something crafty for you in a couple of days.

Happy crafting.


15 comments:

  1. absolutly stunning love the colour of her dress and her hair is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful Karon, such delicate make up, love the pretty hair and the dress is gorgeous...perfect all round. You must be so very proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning. Love her dress. Her hair is beautiful. Hope she had a wonderful time.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon looks stunning and I bet you could have burst with pride x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, your darling is all grown up! This is such a precious time. I will hope that you can enjoy these days and savor every moment. Shannon, you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning pictures of Shannon, Karon!! She looks beautiful both with and without the makeup!! And what a gorgeous dress, too!! I'm glad she had a wonderful time!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful young lady. Everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful girl, with or without makeup. So glad she had a wonderful time. She looks gorgeous in that gown. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful inside and out, just like her mama.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how Pretty! She looks BEAUTIFUL and so happy! I'm glad she had a wonderful day! So well deserved and the most important moments during those High School Years! LOVE the pictures Karon! Thanks for sharing them! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pictures of such a special moment! She is gorgeous, as are your pictures. I'm grateful she had a wonderful time. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Your daughter is so pretty and I love her dress and wow! Gorgeous hair! The makeup looked perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her hair and her gorgeous dress!!!She is beautiful!
    Wonderful pictures!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Beautiful,
    and I agree the make up artist did an amazing job accenting her eyes with out adding a ton of make up. Prom for us next month just before Grad, after seeing yours I am more excited already!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...