Friday, 17 June 2016

Fabulous Friday - Down the rabbit hole :-)

Happy Friday everyone!

The girls, technically, finish school today!  They have exams next week Monday through Thursday and that's it for the summer.

Shannon will be off to college the beginning of September and Emily will be going into Grade 10.  I can't believe my first born will be leaving the home :-(  But it is her dream to be Veterinary Technician and now is the time to fly :-)

Anyways, let's get back to today's post.

Our new challenge is starting over at Polkadoodles and our theme for this fortnight is Use a Die Cut (you can use a manual or electronic machine for this).

I have used the fabulous Winnie in Wonderland and couldn't resist using this fabulous paper.


I used my Silhouette Cameo and Design Studio to position the circles on the layers.  And to cut out several of the white rabbit (pre-coloured image) so that I could decoupage him :-)


For the inside I have used the fabulous paper from the front and then added a circle, filled with another paper, for the message panel.


I added a sentiment to one of the journal cards,  by using the Text feature in Design Studio.  The other sentiment in the pocket watch is from the collection.


I have also inked all the edges of all the layers.  I love how the layers look on this card, and the fabulous colours - so rich!


I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Challenge #316: Always Anything Goes (closes 19 June)

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #116: Anything Goes (closes 19 June)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #282: Anything Goes (closes 21 June)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

39 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the purple paper and the tunnel effect is fabulous, what a clever bunny you are :)
    Hugs,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser thats simply delish - love it that tunnel effect is amazingxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously gorgeous Karon...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a stunner, Karon.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is stunning, Karon!! I love how you created the rabbit hole!! It looks amazing!! The colors are gorgeous!! What a beautiful card this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Karon. Love the rabbit hole! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and the circles rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW fantastic card. The way you designed it look so real. Awesome card my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever design and love Winnie in Wonderland xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this hunni just fab, hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Karon this card is amazing! I'm now a new follower of your blog!!! can't wait to see the rest of your fab creations!!
    huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful project!! Winnie in Wonderland is beautiful!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Karon, this is fabulous I love how you have done the hole
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful, wonderlandy card and I love the colors and all the elements! Hope you can link us up on the blog so you will be eligible for the winnings :) Thanks for playing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cool technique for the hole and I love the artsy feel of this as well as the colours.
    hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent use of layers coupled with design. The colors are so rich! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, wow, wow - such a fabulous card, perfect use of the Winnie in Wonderland images and papers. Love it!! Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful. The colors are always perfect. Your layers make these come alive. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fantastic card, I love the white rabbit,I love all things Alice in wonder land,as my daughters called Alice.love this card Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab make and genius idea!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. The design is perfect....fabulous card Karon! Love the pre- coloured images!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG Karon, that rabbit hole is a genius idea! Love love love it!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, Love, Love so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gosh...I love the rabbit hole! So much depth...clever!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous! Love the rabbit hole you created. Awesome background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. such a clever idea Karon. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute! Love the way you did the rabbit hole! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love how you have done the rabbit hole so creative and so suited for this collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Karon! Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is visiting and my computer crashed on me - We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he leaves again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! LOL Glad to be back and checking out your creations - your projects look awesome!!!
    So excited for your Daughter to start a new chapter in her life come September! :) Looking forward to stopping by more often again! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so cool! Gosh, you have done such great work with these!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is stunning!!!
    I love the colours, the layering and this theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW Karon what a stunner this one is...so much detailing and I feel as if I visited Alice in Wonderland!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  34. Karon, you are always such an inspiration... your designs are incredible. This color palette is especially striking and the dimension is extraordinary! Beautifully done, my friend. Such a special time for your family. Wishing all the best to sweet Shannon! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super fun card. Anything Alice is fun in my book, I really like how you made the rabbit hole, grateful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just popped in again to wish you a HAPPY CANADA DAY....enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just stopping by again - hope everything is great with you!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...