Friday, 3 June 2016

Fabulous Friday - Winnie in Wonderland

Happy Friday everyone.  Boy, am I glad the weekend is here.

I hope you have all had a fabulous week.

I have a great new release to share with today. Nikky has been busy behind the scenes once again!

Here is Polkadoodles Winnie in Wonderland!!!


I spent the morning designing my very own hat in Silhouette Design Studio - and then decorated it.  It took a few tests to get it right, but happy with how it turned out :-)



Then of course I had to make a quick card.  Using one of the fabulous Design Sheets and other elements.


The papers are so lush in this collection - you will love them.


For the inside I added one of the journal tags of the collection.


I love all the details and I can't wait to show you more - as soon as I get chance to play!


Why not pop along to the Polkadoodles Facebook group too as everyone is sharing makes!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

13 comments:

  1. Love both your makes. How clever of you designing your own hat cut file xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you did an amazing job on the hat!! It's so fabulous!! The card is beautiful, too!! I love the images!! These are just fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a clever project with that hat.... loving it and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous projects! I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fantastically adorable, Karon. This is a great collection and that hat is beyond! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deliciously cool hat and fabulous card, Karon.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaaarron... I miss you Karon! This hat is crazy awesome!! Please oh please can I get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hat is so FLIPPIN' COOL Karon! Love it and that card is simply fantastic! LOVE the design! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hat is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the beautiful card!! WOW!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word...this is just fabulous. That hat?!...totally amazing! It compliments your beautifully detailed card perfectly! I love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love that card but the hat made me swoon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That hat is adorable!!!!
    I thought is was so big until you put it up to the card...its so tiny :)
    Love your card and all of the work that went into it.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...