Monday, 6 June 2016

Made it Monday - Finished it.

Happy Monday - yep another Monday and the start of another week.  Time really is flying.

The girls have two more weeks before exams and then before you know it they will be off for the summer holidays!

Shannon's graduation ceremony is on the 30 June, so we are all looking forward to that.

Anyways, on to tooday's post.

I have been so enjoying using the newest release by Polkadoodles. If you love Alice in Wonderland then you will love this one - Winnie in Wonderland :-)

I couldn't resist making up a bottle, and look - oops someone has already drunk it LOL!  This key, from the collection, was cut on my Cameo - it is 1.75".  I cut several layers, glued together and then inked.  I added some red alcohol ink to the inside of the bottle to make it look like there had been fluid inside :-)


All the elements for my card are in this wonderful collection.


I have added some layers to the images and inked all the edges.


For the inside, the same layers will one of the journal tags as a message panel.


I love the little mouse and these toadstools. I also couldn't resist adding one of the rose bushes :-)


I added two sentiments, one for the watch fob and one on the card tag.


I love adding dimension - sort of brings them to life.


The team have been busy sharing their creations over on the Polkadoodles Facebook page if you want to go take a look :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Challenge #315: Always Anything Goes (closes 12 June)

Sweet Stamps Blog - June Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 30 June)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #35: Anything Goes (closes 18 June)

Sisters of Craft - June Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 30 June)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting.

26 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Karon
    Hugs
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful creation!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun - beautifully done. What was in that bottle! It looks like blood!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dimension totally brings it to life!! I love the images and the papers!! That little bottle is so darn cute!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I am just loving that amazing little bottle, how fun! The red alcohol ink was a brilliant idea. Your card is equally fabulous. The details, inking and dimension are just out of this world. It reminds me of a page from a child's storybook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE how you take digital images and make them come to life! Fantastic idea to add the ink to the inside of the bottle - clever! Amazing as always Karon! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a vibrant 3 d Look there is to this project...enchanting!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliantly designed with those gorgeous goodies and colours are awesome..
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Karon! Your projects are just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Loving that bottle!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the bottle - down to the dregs of drink! Fantastic! And the colours in your card are super scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous project, Karon! Fantastic design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love your bottled fun creation and your card is so lush with wonderful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, loving the colors. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! so cute!! And who drank all the stuff out of that bottle??!! ha, ha. Love the key!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow. Super cute! I love your attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card and love your vile :)
    My middle daughter loves Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a deliciously creative and beautiful card and gift set! hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is amazing, Karon! You are endlessly creative. The detailing is phenomenal (the 'liquid' inside the bottle is fabulous) and I always love the dimension in your projects. Wonderfully done! Have a lovely ay. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little bottle is so cute, great idea and a fantastic card too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your project is rockin and full of wonderful details. Love the colors and the way you placed them in your layout. We loved having you join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another TREASURE of a card! What a delightful design and color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful design, I love the wonderful colors and the added dimension you gave to the images. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...