Saturday, 11 June 2016

Simply Saturday - Oops! More For the Boys

Hello out there :-)

Wow - I so totally forgot that I made two cards for the Polkadoodles challenge For the Boys. Was meant to share this with you yesterday.

Ah well, here it is instead :-)

I have used the fabulous new Winnie in Wonderland for my creation today.  I love all the papers and elements in this collection.


This cogs and wheels digi is for you to colour, but I put it into Silhouette Design Studio, traced and filled each cog with the papers from the collection and then cut them out :-)


For the inside I added the cogs but a little smaller to my message panel - aren't these papers wonderful!


I inked all the edges of all the layers and added some foam tape to add dimension.


I even did some layers on the white rabbit!


I hope you have been enjoying the Winnie in Wonderland Collection - it really has got my mojo going :-)

One last thing, did you know that Polkadoodles is having an International Design Team Call - if your interested why not go check out all the details HERE and apply - you just never know :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Craft Rocket Challenges - Challenge #17: For a Man/Boy (closes 21 June)

Crafting by Designs - Challenge: Once Upon a Time (I have used Alice in Wonderland) (closes 14 June)

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #111: Anything Goes (closes 24 June)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

21 comments:

  1. Those gears are so perfect. I just love how they draw the eye. I could examine this card for a while. Just what you need in those man cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this! Beautiful. You do more with digital than anyone I know. They are so lucky to have you work with their gorgeous files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Those cogs are great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Karon!! I love the design and the gears!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another excellent card Karon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Karon, I love the rabbit the watch and all the cogs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is so Amazing!! Love the beautiful design.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool steampunk design with all of those gears. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Karon, love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable with all the cogs and the white rabbit! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card for our MAN challenge over at Craft Rocket, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karon, I might understand what you did with the Silhouette, and if so KUDOS to you for a clever use of these products! Sounds like so much fun! The card turned out beautiful, cool, and very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous, I love how you've done the cogs.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, fabulous card! Love all those gears!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges your terrific "man" card Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great collection...fabulous card Karon! Love how creative you are with the silhouette :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fun! LOVE the gears!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW! This is just so COOL Karon! LOVE the design! Very Masculine... And just plain ole' AWESOME!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another awesome Wonderland theme card!!!
    I love how the white rabbit is ripping through the page.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...