Saturday, 4 June 2016

Simply Saturday - Pink Flamingoes

Happy Saturday everyone. Wow two days in a row !!  LOL!

Hope your weekend is going well.  I am spending it in the craft room.

So far, I have managed to get some DT stuff done and also make another card from our Polkadoodles newest release - Winnie in Wonderland.

These are just some of the Design sheets in this fabulous collection.  You can buy all different bundles, individual digis and of course the whole collection!


I have used another of these Design sheets for my card today.


I distressed and inked all the edges of all the layers.


For the inside the same papers and a journal tag for a message panel.


I couldn't resist adding some layers to some of the elements.


The White Rabbit charm is from Emerald Creek.


I am loving all the elements in this collection.

P.S.  I have decided to get fit!  LOL!  And even brave enough to start a blog about it!  If you like to come along and follow me and encourage me.  Here's the link :-)


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Karon. Glad you are whipping them all up all so quickly. I'm cutting a bunch of my card bases in different colors at the moment. It makes it much easier for me when I need them. Enjoy your crafting~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The rabbit charm is a winner for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and a collection that will appeal to Wonderland fans everywhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the flamingos!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable card. Winnie is just so cute! The Alice theme is very trendy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers you use are always so pretty. You make them even more so with the layering. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Karon! Love the bright colors and the precious flamingos! You showcase these collections so wonderfully. The charm adds a wonderful touch. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Karon. It would fit perfectly in our latest challenge at House of Cards. Take a look here http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/end-of-term-blog-hop-prizes.html

    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous! I love the deep pink and the dimension on your flamingos.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Card Karon! LOVE the flamingos - Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable! Stunning job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have such a fondness for flamingos at the moment and these guys are just gorgeous! Your eye for color and detail is amazing and I love everything about this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those flamingos are so cute! Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely. I love the white rabbit charm!
    All the best for getting fit and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun collection :)
    I really love the playing cards and the white rabbit charm

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...