Friday, 15 July 2016

Fabulous Friday - Floral Splendour :-)

Hello out there.

Shannon and I are still in the UK, we have already been here there and everywhere.  Just leaving Wales this morning and heading to Bicester, Oxfordshire, to surprise my Aunt who turns 60 at the beginning of August.

We head back home on the 20th July.

Hope you have all had a fabulous week.

We have a new challenge starting today over at Polkadoodles and our theme for this fortnight is Summertime.

I haven't used the Dollie Daydream Goes East Collection for a while.  I love the papers and flowers in this collection and of course in Summer there are always lot's of beautiful flowers around.  


I layered up all the flowers by adding foam tape and inked all the edges.


For the inside just a flat version of the front, with the added message panel to the centre.


I love this focal sentiment, and all I did was add it to a panel and raised that panel on foam tape.


A little ribbon bow from my stash, to finish it off.


Why not go along an enter the challenge, the them Summertime could be flowers, the beach anything that says to you summer :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting :-)

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I love the dimension you added!! Have a wonderful time and safe travels my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Karon, such gorgeous colours and lovely sentiment.
    My sister lives in Bicester, I was up there on Wednesday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karon, I like the sentiment and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking card, love the sentiment and the pretty colors you chose for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is STUNNING, Karon! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimension. This is gorgeous and so very feminine. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your having a great holiday here in the UK, just wish the weather was more summery for your visit.
    What a great card, I love how you have layered your flowers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful, Karon. The colors ate exquisite. Once again, you've outdone yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully stunning card, Karon! So glad you two are having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Karon. Love the colors and the layers. Glad you are enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Stunning!! Have a wonderful trip!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you two are having a wonderful trip so far! :) Your card is so pretty & elegant... love the layering of the flowers! Have fun!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karon, what a stunningly elegant card, perfect for summer. Hope you are having a great trip!! Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely gorgeous Karon really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  15. THis is so pretty Karon, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Busy summer for me too so far, but I'm catching up. Love this card - the colors are so bright and happy. TFS, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...