Thursday, 29 September 2016

Hello Thursday - Christmassssss !!

Eeek - another Christmas creation for you today.

My mojo has returned - yay.  Mind you when you have the wonderful Polkadoodles products to work with - there's no wonder :-)

Did you know that Polkadoodles has branched out and is now producing Crafting Dies?!

Today I made my card, still using the gorgeous Festive Christmas Collection, but I couldn' help but incorporate one of the beautiful new dies. I have used the Elegant Lamp Light and Gate.  Why not go check all the others that are available and I have to tell you, they are a fabulous price too!

Elegant Lamplight & gate - Craft cutting die

Here's my card for you today.  Using pre-coloured images and the backing paper from this wonderful collection.


For the die cuts I just had to use a technique that I saw recently on Andie's blog - Contagiously Crafty.  I stamped the dies with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed using some Stardust embossing powder.


For the inside I used the backing paper, with the added tree and robins, theres enough space to write a message too :-)


I added some dimension to the snowman and added some stockings to the fence.


Really pleased with how this turned out and those dies are fabulous, cut like butter!


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and love what you have done with teh die cuts. Always admire how you decorate the inside of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply FANTASTIC Karon! I just LOVE the Holiday Scene - so Festive!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Karon, the new dies are gorgeous aren't they.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely work Karon and those dies look fab...I am trying to resist but will probably fail!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And pleased you should be it's stunning love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is just stunning!! I love the beautiful scene..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! Love the scene you created.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable Karon, love the scene. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly three in a row for you. What a wonderful Polkadoodles collection! You've made the most of it though. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...