Sunday, 25 September 2016

So Sunday it is....Got my Christmas hat on :-)

Hello everyone.  Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

I seem to finally be getting my crafting mojo back - it seems to have been a long time.

I'm getting my Christmas hat on!  I know, I know, it's a bit early, but us crafters have to get organised.

So, I spent some time in the craft room yesterday, designing this card and today I put it all together.

Using the fabulous new release from Polkadoodles - Festive Christmas Collection.


With this collection you can also buy fabulous stamp sets, they are Stamp Soup Kits - Red Red Robin and O Christmas Tree.  You can pre-order these stamp sets for release by the end of the month.  You can buy the individual stamp sets, or you can buy the whole lot including the CD!



Anyway, lets get on with my card for today.

I have made a faux shaker card, using the wonderful papers and pre-coloured images from this collection.


I added some dimension to the images by decoupaging some pieces.


For the inside, I printed out this beautiful paper once again and added the sentiment from the collection.  You can see this sentiment through the shaker window from the front of the card.


I love this vintage snowman.


A beautiful peace dove sits atop one corner of the shaker window.


First Christmas card of the year.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge #42 - Anything Goes (closes 30 Sept)

Brown Sugar Challenges - Challenge #217 - Anything Goes (closes 28 Sept)

Simply Papercraft - Challenge #37 - Anything Goes (closes 6 Oct)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

28 comments:

  1. Loving this Karon well worth the wait have yet to play with this but looking forward to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEAUTIFUL Karon! I just LOOOVE the scene!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love your take on this.... What mojo, you are a natural crafter! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...really lovely and the idea of a faux shaker is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous Karon, I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a beautiful project! You rocked this one! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas?? I thought I was early with Halloween!

    Love the card! I love the rustic feel of it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW so much dimension and such a gorgeous gorgeous effect!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karon, this is exquisite! The colors and design are absolutely gorgeous and I always adore the dimension. The snowman is so precious and I am enamored with the sweet little stockings. Thank you for the festive inspiration! Christmas is my favorite. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea, just love the faux idea and love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Karon, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful. Sure happy to see you back crafting. Have missed seeing you fabulous creations.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the beautiful Christmas scene.Gorgeous card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is beautiful Karon!
    Glad you got your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful, Karon! The colors and design, everything is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a Beautiful Christmas card Karon....love the snow man scene, the papers are gorgeous! ps. please send some mojo my way! LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your beautiful card has a dreamy feel to it. I love the dove in the upper corner. hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, what a lovely snowman card! Love the window to see-through to the inside. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! What a breathtaking creation! It is just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar challenges this week. We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous project!I love the scene. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful! I love how your Christmas card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OOooooo what a lovely card. Definitely the mojo working again. I'm enjoying watching as you light that creative fire. Now, the trick is to keep up with you.... :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...