Tuesday, 27 September 2016

'Tis Tuesday - Told you I had my Christmas hat on LOL!

Well hello there.  Wow, twice in three days - told you as I was enjoying being in the craft room.

Can you put up with me being a little more of a regular blogger LOL!

Anyways, yep, I still have my Christmas hat on - will be for a few more posts yet :-)

Todays, card, once again using the Festive Christmas Collection.  Another faux shaker card - I am loving these at the moment.


The wood effect base layer for the front of the card, is from the wonderful Twiggy & Toots Collection.  I was going for a more rustic look for the front of a house.


For the inside, using papers and the pre-coloured fire place (which you can see through the shaker window from the front of the card).


I raised up some of the layers to add some dimension, using foam dots.  The sentiments are also in this great collection.


And the close up - see the ginger bread lady through the windwo :-)


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 3 Oct)

Sunny Day Crafting - Challenge #16: Always Anything Goes (closes 3 oct)

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Challenge #331: Always Anything Goes (closes 2 Oct)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and continuing to leave your wonderful comments.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. I haven't had time to travel to my favorite blogs but I'm so glad I came by to see another awesome Karon kreation. OMG, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Karon, a fabulous design and great dimension.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I never mind seeing your posts! Keep them coming Karon! Your card is so inspirational and I love the fence with the snow on it... So realistic looking! LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to borrow your Christmas hat if by wearing it I could make this beautiful card! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love it! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis
    P.S. We have a new challenge blog starting Monday, Oct 3rd! We'd love you to swing by and become a Follower and link up in our new challenges. http://themerrychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's wonderful and great use of the fireplace inside too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magical & Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card. I'm enjoying seeing you post again.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a FUN card!!!
    I too am getting back into blogging now that the warmer days of summer have left us.
    Time to hibernate and create :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas hat is great! Ha, ha. Love that card too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously crafty Christmas cards! These look like they are bought in a store. What card and quality of design. I'm so glad you've got your mojo back :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...