Friday, 14 October 2016

Fabulous Friday - More Christmas! Hee Hee Hee! or should that be...

Ho Ho Ho :-)

Happy Friday everyone.  It's the weekend - YAY!

Had some crafty time this morning and dug out the embossing powders again.

Using the wonderful new Polkadoodles dies, Super Sprigs and the Flowers & Leaves 2 dies. Also the fabulous collection Festive Christmas.

I have used one of the pre-coloured toppers and papers from the collection.


I heat embossed the die cuts (they were cut from the papers in the collection first) with Holographic Embossing powder.


For the inside a merged the layers, so that it's flat and added a sentiment.


I love finishing the inside of my cards - do you?


Trying to take a photo of the embossing. love this Midnight teal colour :-)


More Christmas coming soon - yep more LOL!

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #299: Anything Goes (closes 18 Oct)

Crafting from the Heart Challenges - Challenge #131: Anything Goes (closes 16 Oct)

Brown Sugar Challenges - Challenge #220: Handmade Flowers (closes 20 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Karon, this is gorgeous and that embossed detail looks amazing, such happy a gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, Karon!! The flower looks amazing!! I love the design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Karon, lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend to you to! This is great holiday inspiration to start my weekend craft marathon! LOL! I just love this perfect card map and your beautiful elements! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty turquoise!! Such a beautiful card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! T hat post box is adorable and a very different Christmas card. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card inside and out. Loving the teal colours. The sentiment inside is stunning. I do like decorating the inside of my cards too makes them more special.

    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Jean Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Great colour choices. I thank you for sharing this beauty and with Christmas not far off, I must get started as well.
    Victoria, BC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding job on coloring this and spectacular design, Karon. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Karon.....love or the shimmer and sparkle the embossing created. I love how you decorated the inside of cards, it does make them look extra special...I never seem to get that far. Hope you are enjoying the weeked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Karon. I love the images.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Love the embossed leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas Card Karon! LOVE the Embossing and design! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beautiful card.
    I like the holographic embossing powder..that is fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so neat and elegant card...i loved it..
    thanks for playing brown sugar challenges..
    hugs roshini..DT team A

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this Karon! The inside is very cool the way it matches the front. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another gorgeous card! I love how you design your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful creation and those colours, love them.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...