Friday, 28 October 2016

Fabulous Friday - version 2 - Halloween :-)

WOW !  Christmas and Halloween in one day LOL!

Took a challenge today - the boss lady Nikky at Polkadoodles, only just gave us this Halloween digi and I wanted to see how quick I could make a card :-)

So I saw it in our group about an hour ago!  So here you go :-)

Get it HERE!  Winnie Trick or Treat - includes the Black and White digi and the pre-coloured digi!


I used papers from the wonderful Witchie Witchie Bundle.


For the inside using the same papers as the front and a lovely message panel.


I layered up the pre-coloured image and added some bats.  I also couldn't resist cutting the Elegant Lamplight and Gate die in black cardstock, and bending it a little to look damaged :-)


Love adding some dimension to this cute image - love that cat on her head LOL!


Happy Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting !

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing!! I can't believe it took less than an hour to make!! The image is so adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER cute!! I love the cute bats, adorable witch and fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your Halloween version! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Karon, I like the sweet image those bats and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karon! I've had a Crazy busy week and just finally got some free time to check out my Favorite blogs! YAY ME! :) What a FANTASTIC Halloween card! That image is adorable and I love the design! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Winnie is so adorable, I'm not sure she counts as a witch! Course she could be a good witch. Great card, Karon and inspiring to see what you can conjure up on short notice - maybe you're some kind of good witch too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are always so cute!!
    I love how it looks like the bats are flying off the page...and of course that adorable little witch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab work Karon and always very interesting to view...this one is awesome..xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pre-coloured images....makes creating so much easier. Fabulous scene , great card!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...