Monday, 3 October 2016

Made it Monday - Yep - you guessed it - Christmas :-)

Hello and Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Today, yep, today I show you another Christmas creation.  We are having fun and games over in the Polkadoodles Facebook Group right through till the end of October.  Today's game is to make a card following this sketch posted by teamie Alysha.


Here's my card using the sketch and the wonderful Festive Christmas Collection.


I have also used the wonderful new Craft Dies from Polkadoodles.  I have used the Super Sprigs and the Flowers 2 dies to add those flowers to my card.  Printed off some papers from the collection and cut them out with my Big Shot.

Super Sprigs - Craft Cutting die

Flowers 2 - Craft cutting die

I couldn't resist adding some glitter to the flower centres and the leaves.


For the inside, I merged all my layers using the Silhouette Design Studio, and just printed out the one piece.  I designed the scalloped edge circle in Design Studio, using this great tutorial from Silhouette School.


The sentiment and little hearts are also in this wonderful collection.  That background paper with the trees, has to be my all time favourite - can't stop using it :-)


Wish you could see the sparkle a little more.  I placed the red layer up on some foam tape, to add a little more dimension.


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #130: Anything Goes (closes 9 Oct)

Crafting When We Can - Challenge #129: Christmas Comes Early (closes 15 Oct)

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Challenge #128: Anything Goes (closes 6 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

14 comments:

  1. Just perfect karon love your card just beautiful hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Karon, a great take on Alysha's sketch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL Karon! LOVE the flowers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you have made of this sketch and the inside is just as gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the sketch!Absolutely beautiful. I really love the pretty flowers.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. Love the papers and die cuts. You nailed the sketch. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card Karon, love the pretty layout. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Karon. I love the dimension. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I love how your card turned out with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously gorgeous card. Don't be surprised if I lift that Silhouette tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a stunning card!!! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...