Tuesday, 4 October 2016

'Tis Tuedsday - Snowflakes!

Hello there.  I am glad to say that this post is not about real snowflakes :-)

We are holding on to some decent temperatures at the moment and have yet to see frost.  The temperatures are still managing to reach around the 18c (64f) mark - so not bad for this time of year.

Anyways, on to today's sort of quick card :-)

Using the fabulous Polkadoodles Festive Christmas Collection.


All I have used for this card is one of the backing papers,   I layered on one of the fabulous snowflakes and berries, using Silhouette Design Studio.


For the inside, I used the same as the front and then added one of the tag/frames, as a message panel.


The centre snowflake was cut on my Cameo and then I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed it with Stardust embossing powder.


I just added some foam tape to the centre snowflake and turned it slightly, to make it pop.


A quickish sort of card, don't you think :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous faux-flakes. Grin
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowflakes. Such a wonderful card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas card Karon, a brilliant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so Lovely Karon! Beautiful focal point, colors, & design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karon, this is so pretty! Snowflakes are completely magical and your focal point is exquisite. The background is so pretty, too. Lovely work! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Karon I love the snowflake design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card has a retro vibe. I love it. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous is this It is one awesome creation. Have been on vacation so catching up xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. It may be a quick card but that snowflake looks so beautiful and gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You call it quick card... I call it a beautiful card. Love how you added the shinny snowflake it pops of the card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Christmas card is beautiful Karon. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautfiul! Such stunning snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...