Friday, 23 December 2016

Fabulous Friday - Merry Christmas everyone!

My oh my!  Is it really nearly Christmas!

For some reason, I wasn't very organised this year but hey we got there in the end.

We are still running our challenges over at Polkadoodles over the Christmas season, so if you get anything new for Christmas and can't wait to play, then come along and enter your creations.  Our challenges are always Anything Goes.

For my creation this week, I used a simple panel from the wonderful Studio 12 - Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist collection.


I used four panels and cut three of them down at different levels, to add dimension to the canvas.


I couldn't resist adding some snowtex to the edges and some glitter pen to the lettering - it's so much more sparkly in person :-)


I was trying to get a better picture with this one - but it's didn't really work, did it LOL!


That's it from me till after Christmas.

Wishing you all the joys of the season, hope that you are able to spend it with your families and friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
xxxx

19 comments:

  1. Ooow Karon, I love this such a beautiful scene you've made. Have a Happy Christmas, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and beautiful scene - you are a delight and this card is stunning. Merry Christmas, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing idea, Karon! Looks so beautiful and full of dimension!
    Have a wonderful Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful scene!! Stunning card!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Karon, such a fabulous design.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning. Have a fab Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card Karon. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Merry xmas hun hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty scene! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas canvas! Yep, Christmas came ready or not and it always goes quite wonderfully. :) I know you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous winter canvas x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year my friend!! I hope 2017 is a wonderful one for you!! Your winter canvas is stunning!! I love the beautiful design and the sparkle!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karon! I hope your Christmas was wonderful & Happy New Year!! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too!Your card is lovely! Love the stunning scene! :) I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work! Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh - this is fabulous! I'm loving those dimensional hills. Wishing you and your family all the best for a fabulous 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh - this is fabulous! I'm loving those dimensional hills. Wishing you and your family all the best for a fabulous 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New year Karen.......love your gorgeous card, such a pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dimension of the hills and of course the snow on them

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...