Friday, 24 February 2017

Fabulous Friday - Helga Hippo Gift Box

Well hello there!  Happy Friday everyone :-)

All Polkadoodles challenges are now Anything Goes so why not come along and enter.

My make for this week is a card gift box, using this tutorial on my blog HERE.

I have used the delightful Polkadoodles Helga Hippo collection, and one of the wonderful Design Sheets from the collection and some of the fabulous papers to cover the box.


I inked all the edges of all the layers and added a little bow to the umbrella.


I have added a little depth to the front by popping the embellishments on some foam tape.


All these elements on the card and the stopper are in Design Sheet 2-02 in the collection, or you can also buy it as part of the Duo of Design Sheets #7.


I am in the process of making six 4" by 4" cards and envelopes to go inside the gift box.

I would like to enter this gift box in the following challenges.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #317: Anything Goes (closes 28 Feb)

Crafting by Designs - Challenge: It's Almost Spring (closes 28 Feb)

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #147: Anything Goes (closes 26 Feb)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. You're such a whizz on that cameo Karon. Fab make x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation Haven't made one of these for ages you have inspired me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, ganz tolle Arbeit, schaut wunderschön aus
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous project, so must learn to use my cameo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Karon!! I love the easel box design!! The dimension you add to the image is fabulous!! And I love the bow on the umbrella...such a sweet touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Karon, brilliant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Just gorgeous hun, hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful colors and love that it is beautiful and functional
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable project, Karon.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous. I love it all in pink with the inked up edges. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the darling color and image!!Absolutely Gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is fantastic Karon! I love the card on a box concept and the soft colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Karon!! This is simply FANTASTIC! LOVE the design and images.... Love, LOVE it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great design! Absolutely fun and beautiful! You are so good with digis and make me want to get mine to better use. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun project...fun and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...