Tuesday, 7 February 2017

'Tis Tuesday - Tutorial (Video) - Using Polkadoodles Collections and Silhouette Design Studio

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all well and busy crafting bees :-)

So, I finally got around to doing something that I have been meaning to do for ages!

I have wanted to do some video tutorials combining the Polkadoodles Collections, how I create and how I use Silhouette Design Studio and the Cameo for my crafting.

My first recording has gone live!  Using the Polkadoodles Design Sheets in Silhouette Design Studio.


You can view it on Youtube if you prefer, or you can watch it here on my blog :-)

I used Winnie Sugar Sprinkle Design Sheet 2 and Winnie in Wonderland Design Sheet 3 in the tutorial.

The other day I downloaded OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software) and had a little play.  It is really easy to use and there are a few tutorials out there to get the initial set up done.  I only want to use it for recording my screen in Silhouette Design Studio, so there was nothing to in depth about it :-)

I hope that you understand and if there are any questions, please leave them in the comment section, or you can email me (if you click on View my Profile there is a link on the left). Also, if there is something you would like me to do a tutorial about let me know :-)

I will also try and do some tutorials of how I design and create my cards using Silhouette Design Studio - from start to finish :-)

Hope that you enjoyed the first tutorial.  Please excuse the Welsh accent - it really stands out on recordings LOL!

You can pop along to our Polkadoodles Digi Choosday blog and enter our weekly challenges, there might even be a discount code (valid today only) there for you to buy some digi's :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Happy crafting.

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! Lovely Welsh accent too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was about to say that I was surprised that you're English but if the person above thinks your Welsh then I'd better stick to that! Fab video - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video, Karon. I'm hoping to get out my Winnie and Walter set and do some crafting. You sound so sophisticated and everything you said was easy to follow. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me wish I had a Silhouette, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be very helpful for those who have a Cameo and don't know where to start. I would not have a clue. Well done. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly how I do my digi files too Karon! So glad you showed how to do it for others who might be new to the silhouette or just never used the PNC feature - Your video was very clear & easy to understand! Thanks for sharing your talent! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karon, your tutorials are always crystal clear and inspiring! Thank you for sharing the way you create your magic. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the video tutorial. It was very easy to follow. I also love that Winnie Collection. I see a purchase in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Karon! Great first video tutorial.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tutorial video! And I love hearing your voice! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...