Friday, 14 April 2017

Fabulous Friday - Flowers and Butterflies

Firstly - Happy Easter everyone.  I hope you all have a most wonderful long weekend.

Our challenges at Polkadoodles are now always Anything Goes, so why not come along and enter.

I have used the gorgeous Belle Papillon Collection to create my circle easel card today.


All the flowers, butterflies and layers are from this collection and all edges of all the layers have been inked.



I designed the card and used all the elements in Silhouette Design Studio and just printed and cut away :-)


I have also added some flourishes behind the centre flower, using the Polkadoodles Flower Flourish Die.


Once again, have a wonderful Easter weekend.

I am entering this card in the following challenges..

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge: Flowers (closes 17 Apr)

Crafting by Designs - Challenge: Girls or Flowers (closes 18 Apr)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #324: Anything Goes (closes 18 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Karon, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and gorgeous!! I love the shape and the dimension!! The flower and butterflies are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What a gorgeous easel card. You could totally enter this at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.ca/
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful easel card my friend!!Love the fun layers & dimension.The flower and butterflies are so pretty.
    Happy Easter,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easel cards - one of your best techniques. I love that butterfly - so vintage. Pretty for sure. It's always nice to see you posting a project. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 324 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card. . . I love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Karon I do solove this round easel card. Love the layers and all those beautiful flowers. Love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW Karon! This is simply Beautiful! LOVE the layering!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and a great shape and your flower is so pretty.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card.
    I love all of your layering

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...