Friday, 21 April 2017

Fabulous Friday - more Helga Hippo

Happy Friday everyone.

Guess what?!  My daughter Shannon comes home from college tomorrow, for the summer!!  Whoop Whoop!  So looking forward to having her home for a little while. She has been doing her 2nd Semester exams this week and her last one is today!  Love her and so proud of her.

Anyways, did you know that Polkadoodles challenges are now Always Anything Goes?!  Yep they are, so if you create something then why not come along and enter our challenges.

I have used the delightful Helga Hippo collection and one of the pre-coloured Design sheets for my card today.


Isn't she adorable!  I have used Design Sheet 2-06 from the full bundle, but this is also available as Duo Download #9 - so two Design sheets to print and cut and make cards, if you don't want to purchase the whole collection.


For the inside, I have used a couple of the papers from the bundle and then used the middle sized die from the Set of 3 Elegant Nesting Dies.


All the edges of all the layers have been inked up, to make them pop some of the elements have been layered with foam tape.  This is another 4" by 4" card to add to a set of 6.


I couldn't resist adding a Flower Flourish using the Polkadoodles die, to compliment the flower.


Now it's over to you!

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

DL.ART Thankful Thursday - Challenge #202: April Showers (closes 26 Apr)

Crafting When We Can - Challenge #142: One for the Girls (closes 29 Apr)

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #155: Anything Goes (closes 23 Apr)

Deep Ocean Challenges - Challenge #153: Spring (closes 1 May)

Creative Moments - Challenge #116: Anything Goes/Spring has Sprung (closes 1 May)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. A super card Karon, Helga is so adorable.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What abeatuful card. Love the shades of pink and blue with a touch of green. Helga sis absolutely adorable. Love it. How nice Shannon is coming home. I know you have missed her. Hope you have many fun things planned for the summer.

    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love that Helga Hippo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome love how you did the bunting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! Helga Hippo is so sweet!! I love the colors and the dimension you added!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Yay Shannon is coming home!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card! I love the cute hippo!So happy to hear that Shannon is coming home! Yiippee!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Karon and I love the sweet image.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Helga Hippo card is adorable! Love that banner across the top. So fun to have your daughter back home for awhile - I'm sure you'll both enjoy being together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karon, this is just too cute.xxThanks for taking time to comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness such an adorable card.
    Enjoy your time with your daughter...I know you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Hippo image is so sweet! LOVE your card.. Wonderful layers... I'm so happy Shannon is home for the Summer! Lots of fun things you gals can do together before school starts back up! Enjoy this time! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what fun, Karon. Your hippo is adorable and the colors very spring like. Have you had much spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute!
    Have a great summer with your family!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...