I got messy in the craft room and got out the acrylics paints. But first, I did put a second layer of tissue on "it" and then once dry I gave the whole "thing" another coat of Gesso.
Using a wet sponge and acrylic paints, I started adding colour to my project.
The first colour was Cream and I sponged all over with this colour, to give good coverage, but very subtle change.
Next I added Yellow Ochre - dabbing the sponge all over the object - but not rubbing it at all. I did pat it a little with some paper towel.
To finish off, I did a Crimson red and Deep Yellow mix, and then finished off with a little more Yellow Ochre.
That is the painting finished. Now I have the fun of embellishing it and finishing it off. So, I will be busy doing that over the next few days, as well as getting some DT stuff completed.
Still a ways to go yet, however I am hoping to have this finished by next Wednesday at the latest :-) I hope you will continue this little journey of craftiness with me.
Thanks for stopping by today.