Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. As we venture into a new year of endless possibilities and crafting opportunities, I wanted to pop in just to say hello and may be find out what you all have planned or would like to achieve this year.
I don't really do resolutions, as they seem to only last a few weeks, well maybe a few days :-)
Goals that I would like to achieve this year, now, that I can come up with!
1. To tidy away all the Christmas chaos in my craft room and sort out the new things I had for Christmas, before making more mess with new makes and creations.
2. I would like to post something on my blog every other day, for this year. Whether it be to share something crafty or just to say hi :-)
3. I would like to try new things when I see them and not put them by for another day - they just don't seem to get done.
4. I would like to have a go at doing Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014. I don't have a lot of Ranger products, but I'm sure I have things I can use instead.
5. My final goal or really my biggest wish - to see my hubby, Andy, home for good. He is still away in Winnipeg and we are reaching the 1 year point! He has secured a new contract here at home, but has to go through a lot of red tape before everything comes together. So for now, he is still away and we still only get to see him every few weeks. Next visit is the 24th January for the weekend :-)
So, there you have it my wonderful friends, nothing too out of the way unachievable. What do you think?
Let me know what you are up to.
Thanks for stopping by, you will never know how much I appreciate the time you take to leave such wonderful comments. I truly can call you my friends.