Friday, 14 July 2017

Fabulous Friday - More Christmas stamping.

Happy Friday everyone.

Polkadoodles challenges are now Always Anything Goes.

We are in a Christmas mood at Polkadoodles and are loving all the new stamps!

I have used Christmas Poinsettia/Holly stamp set.

Christmas Poinsettia/Holly -  Clear Stamp Set

And the wonderful Christmas Santa Claus Stamp set for the sentiment.

Christmas Santa Claus -  Clear Stamp Set

I chose to use wonderful papers from the Festive Christmas collection for my two background layers and the sentiment panel.


I stamped the poinsettia onto green and then red papers from the Festive Chrsitmas collection too.


For the inside I stamped just the poinsettia and then added the message panel.


After stamping the poinsettia once on green and three on red, I then fussy cut them to get that layered look.

I added some Sakura Gel pen to the berries and  a little bit of glitter to the centre of the poinsettia.


Chirstmas ahhhh :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Catz - Challenge #379: Anything Goes optional twist ice cream (closes 20 July)

Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge - Challenge #337: Anything Goes (closes 18 July)

Creative Moments - Challenge 122: Anything Goes optional twist Christmas (closes 24 July)

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge #159: Christmas in July (closes 24 July)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

22 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Lovely DP, great colours. The poinsettia is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Karon, I have my eye on these very stamps!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are stunning. Love the rich colors. Awesome stamps and design. Love them both.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning, Karon!! I love the dimension of the poinsettia!! The colors are fabulous!! The inside is gorgeous, too!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gorgeous background and poinsettia.
    Beautifully done my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, the poinsettia stamp is gorgeous, fabulous background and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Karon, a beautiful poinsettia and lovely rich colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I love the rich color of the poinsettia. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty layered flower - such rich color. You are well on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Really like how you layered the poinsettia.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Karon! LOVE the layers on the poinsettia! So lovely! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful! Such great dimension and I love the deep colors. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty dimension and color! Wonderful poinsettia Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A real grungy feel here Karon love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another stunning card, I love that poinsettia stamp.
    And as always love your dimension to your cards.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...